Friday, September 4, 2009

I should be sleeping!

Right now, I should be sleeping. Right now, I should be dreaming, not writing. Right now... there is so many things to do! Why does my mind get to be so busy at night? Is it that nagging feeling that I didn't get everything done that I would have liked to? I was working on a post about heli-logging today. To break it down a bit and explain what I do on a daily basis at work. I really want to include some pictures. I think I'm being too picky and wanting to get just the right pictures. Tomorrow I'm going to just take some pictures and you get what you get. I guess I can always update the post if I happen to get a better picture at a later date. Right?

So here's what's on my mind right now. It kind of hurts, I have a headache. I should be sleeping. I'm hot. This pillow sucks! Boring post, I know. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment